The properties listed on this page are offered for sale by the owners. Some are listed with local Maleny real estate agents, most are private sales. For more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the owners directly.
Rental properties at Crystal Waters are highly sought after – your best chance to live here may be to buy! If you buy, but cannot move here straight away, a guaranteed rental market awaits.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all lots offered for sale are freehold properties of about one acre (0.4 hectare) in size.
- All lots are part of the Crystal Waters Group Title and are bought and sold as per standard Queensland conveyancing requirements. Normal bank or credit union lending arrangements are available if a mortgage is required. It is up to you to arrange this.
- Please ensure you make arrangements with the owners or agents BEFORE GOING TO HAVE A LOOK at the properties for sale.
Unexpected visits are an intrusion on the owners or tenants privacy.
- If you are not an Australian resident, we suggest you seek advice from the Australian Commonwealth Government concerning foreign ownership regulations.
All prices in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
|Lot 1 – Village Green||Price options available on request|
An ideal place for your small ethical enterprise…
Lots are available within the Crystal Waters Village Area for small ecological, artisan, craft or other businesses that would fit with the Village environment.
This is a prime and central location at Crystal Waters, with much focus of Community activities in this area. Close to existing village cafe, Bakery and Treasures shop area, flat land and ready to build, with some established trees nearby.
The space has potential for your own innovative building design, something Crystal Waters is well known for.
Contact the Coop office for more details.
- The EcoCentre is no longer listed.
|Lot 26, Lot 37, Lot 64||for more information go to piabuick.com.au|
Pia Buick Real Estate currently has a range of properties for sale within Crystal Waters.
Lot 26 – 3 bedroom spacious home with studio style unit, large verandah, views, established gardens – $440,000
Lot 37 – Vacant land with valley views, established fruit trees, house site – $220,000
Lot 64 – 2 bedroom timber cottage, large 6m x 10m shed, open space for gardens and other building opportunities – $350,000
For more information please call Pia Buick Real Estate on 07 5435 2888 or visit our website at piabuick.com.au
| Lot 51
Rammed Earth Home (6 bdm) + 2 bdm cabin on 1 acre
More Listings coming soon in 2017!
Crystal Waters residents can advertise their property on this page for $75 for a basic listing or $150 for a full listing with Photo Gallery. Please contact the Coop office to book.