The properties listed on this page are offered for sale by the owners. Some are listed with local Maleny real estate agents, most are private sales. For more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the owners directly.
Rental properties at Crystal Waters are highly sought after – your best chance to live here may be to buy! If you buy, but cannot move here straight away, a guaranteed rental market awaits.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all lots offered for sale are freehold properties of about one acre (0.4 hectare) in size.
- All lots are part of the Crystal Waters Group Title and are bought and sold as per standard Queensland conveyancing requirements. Normal bank or credit union lending arrangements are available if a mortgage is required. It is up to you to arrange this.
- Please ensure you make arrangements with the owners or agents BEFORE GOING TO HAVE A LOOK at the properties for sale.
Unexpected visits are an intrusion on the owners or tenants privacy.
- If you are not an Australian resident, we suggest you seek advice from the Australian Commonwealth Government concerning foreign ownership regulations.
All prices in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
|Lot 1 – Village Green||Price options available on request|
An ideal place for your small ethical enterprise…
Lots are available within the Crystal Waters Village Area for small ecological, artisan, craft or other businesses that would fit with the Village environment.
This is a prime and central location at Crystal Waters, with much focus of Community activities in this area. Close to existing village cafe, Bakery and Treasures shop area, flat land and ready to build, with some established trees nearby.
The space has potential for your own innovative building design, something Crystal Waters is well known for.
Contact the Coop office for more details.
- The EcoCentre is no longer listed.
|We will provide information here of any Properties coming up available|
| Lot 51
Rammed Earth Home (6 bdm) + 2 bdm cabin on 1 acre
More Listings coming soon in 2019!
Crystal Waters residents can advertise their property on this page for $75 for a basic listing or $150 for a full listing with Photo Gallery. Listings are for up to 6 months and can be renewed, Please contact the Coop office to book.