Social Permaculture 2020
November 28 @ 9:00 am - November 29 @ 5:30 pm$265 – $345
“Social permaculture is using permaculture ethics and principles in order to create designs which are based primarily on social contexts. For example, behaviour, finances, organisations or communities”. – permaculturenews.org
Robin is excited to let you know about the Social Permaculture Weekend coming up at Crystal Waters Eco-Village on 28th/29th November.
Now is the time to explore & experience of Social Permaculture.
It will especially appeal and be useful for anyone working in group situations, from course and group leaders and facilitators to transition group participants, workplace teams, community groups, social enterprises, even families.
Topics will include:-
- What is Social Permaculture?
- Using the Principles of Permaculture and applying them to social change and social design
- Building group effectiveness and supporting the purpose of your group
- Group dynamics, group culture and group work skills
- Group and personal ‘Inputs and Outputs’, Zones and Sectors
- Motivation and confidence to act for change and be involved in group activities
- Interactive experience and group communication skills
email email@example.com to register or for more information