Crystal Waters Village Camping Area offers: See details Here
- Large Amenities block, toilets & hot showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Covered Camp Kitchen with BBQ and fire-pit
- Caravan and Camping Sites (powered or unpowered)
- Bunkhouse – There are 2 rooms with 4 beds per room, exclusive use Or shared accommodation
- Cabin (double bed in bedroom and double sofa bed in lounge/kitchenette)
- Many Kangaroos, Wallabies & Birdlife. Great Nature Walks
How To Make a Booking
Note: This is not a Booking Form, but please follow the directions below.
1. Choose your accommodation needs from this chart
Prices: (subject to change)
|* Un-powered Camp site or (basic) Van site||$12.00||per person per night|
|* Powered Camp site or Van site||$15.00||per person per night|
* Powered Motor Home Van site
per single per night
per couple per night
|* Bunk Bed (has 4 beds per room)||$25.00||per person per night|
|* Family or Couples Room (Queen bed and 1 single bed)||$68.00 couple||
or $60 for one person
|* Family or Couples Room (Queen bed and 2 bed bunk)||$68.00 couple||or $60 for one person|
* Cabin (double bed room, lounge sofa bed, kitchenette)
or $60 for one person
Extra Adults: $25 per person per night
Children under 14
are half price
per child per night
Discounts may apply for group bookings or extended stays.
If you are enquiring about a group booking, please check Accommodation availability if needed, before all other group booking Venue requirements.
2. Email the EcoPark Manager
Please send Greg an email to determine availability,
Contact Greg at The EcoPark
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – ensure that you clearly state your Dates (arrival & leaving), your accommodation choice, number of people and any other needs. Greg will reply as soon as possible.
If you need to Phone the Manager, leave Greg a message on (07) 5494 4550 (only 9.00am to 5.00pm)
* Note: If the EcoPark / Visitors Camping Area is unattended when you arrive, please fill out the self-registration form at the Desk near the Amenities and indicate if payment has been made.
3. Payment should be made ahead of your visit
Full Payment should be made by deposit / bank transfer to our bank account:
- Account name: Crystal Waters Community Cooperative
- BSB: 704 606 (MCU Limited)
- Account Number: 200 124 871
- Be sure to reference your Name, EcoPark and dates of stay (if there’s space) when making your deposit.
* In the payment details it is important to make sure you Reference your name the same as the booking ( not in different names )
- Then, Please email the EcoPark Manager to advise when you have made a bank deposit
* “Very Important” When confirming your booking please “respond to the original email, so we can confirm your booking with your inquiry.”
Refund Policy. Please note that Booking payments are transferable to an alternative date if you cannot make it. If a refund is requested after payment has been processed – we reserve the right to charge a 30% non-refundable booking fee.
Please note re Change of Dates of Bookings. If you need to defer a Booking, we can only provide guarantee on One “change of date”.