Eco Park - Camping Area
Relax, enjoy nature & restore your energy
at the Crystal Waters “EcoPark”
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Eco Park Visitors Camping Area
With powered and unpowered van and camping sites, plus bunkhouse rooms and a small cabin there are options to suit most visitors. While we try to make the visit to the EcoPark a good getaway from the stresses of city living, we do provide some basic creature comforts including an amenities block with male & female toilets, hot showers and laundry, a BBQ and a covered Camp Kitchen with cooking facilities.
The Flowerpot Coffee Shop is open 4 days weekly. The Conondale General store is a 10 minute drive away, this is the perfect balance between roughing it and convenience.
Public WiFi is available in the Ecopark and Village Green/Deck & Cafe.
Crystal Waters Village is home to around 250 people and we ask that you respect the privacy of our residents on their private lots during your visit.
While the Village Camping Area / Eco Caravan Park is surrounded by bush, there are several residences nearby and sound does travel. We ask all visitors to respect the peace & privacy of our neighbours, and noise levels must be kept down after 9pm.
Scroll Down for more details.
Please Note: Crystal Waters is a Wildlife Sanctuary and as such we have a Policy of “No Cats or Dogs Allowed” (sorry!).
We have an abundance of Kangaroos, Wallabies, other Australian native wildlife and many Bird varieties and this is an attraction to many visitors.
Bunkhouse Family Rooms
We have 3 Family Rooms in our Bunkhouse providing privacy, Queen beds, an additional single bed and more space.
We also have a 1 Bunkroom with 4 Single Beds available . A bunk bed in a shared room is only $35/Adult per night (see full Rates on Bookings page). There are up to 4 beds per room.
Sites: Caravan, Camper Van Sites & Motor Home Sites or Camping
Affordable sites with beautiful walks and spots to relax nearby, the camping sites at the Eco Park are a great option for those who enjoy the relaxing bush setting, birds & wildlife and gazing into the clear night sky. Powered with a nearby amenities block, and beautiful natural surroundings…. what more could you ask for?
A POWERED SITE for Van, Caravan, Campervan or Tent site is $25/night per Site (1 Person) plus $12 extra person. Children 4-14 - $7/night. Under 4 is free. Prices include GST.
( Note: A Total fire ban may apply in summer months )
An unpowered camp site for a Tent is $20/night per person, $12 per extra Adult / $7 child (age 4 - 13).
A powered campsite is $25/night for 1 person, plus $12 per Adult / $7 child (age 4 - 13).
Prices include GST. View all RATES on our Bookings page.
The Village Visitors Area Facilities
- BBQ and Gas cookers
- Camp Kitchen (with fridge)
- Hot showers
- Garden areas
- Roads are safe for kids Cycling/Running
- Walking Tracks
- River & dams nearby
- Car park
- Extensive Birdlife & Kangaroos
- WiFi available - fast broadband
- Children’s play areas nearby
- Flowerpot Cafe on The Deck open some days
- Saturday mornings Coffee & 'Sourdough' Bakery
*View the MAP on this website Frontpage here
Important – Most GPS systems direct you to take Postman’s track. This is a narrow, steep and dangerous road that has cost car owners a lot of money and could cost you your life. We strongly recommend you instead take the Maleny-Kenilworth road option instead!
Please note that pets are not allowed.
For more information or discuss details: Contact: ecoparkbookings @crystalwaters.org.au
To phone the Manager – (07) 5494 4550 * Reception & check-in : 2-4pm Daily. Please make sure you make contact in advance.
- Please be aware that Crystal Waters is a Nature Reserve and NO Cats or Dogs are permitted.
- Hot showers, toilets, clothes washing machine & dryer (small fee) are located in the amenities block in the centre of the EcoPark.
- There is minimal mobile phone or television reception at Crystal Waters. We can direct you to a nearby mobile reception area if you need to stay connected to the outside world!
- The Mobile Service called 'WiFi Calling' is available through our Wifi broadband for those with that Smartphone feature.
- Camp Kitchen: You will need to self-cater meals most of the time. There is a well-equipped camp kitchen with cookers & fridge and a BBQ.
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks will be available (only) at the Flowerpot Cafe (open Fri-Monays) and monthly Markets at the Village Green on the first Saturday of the month (except January).
On other Saturday mornings at the Village Green the wood-fired bakery sells fresh sourdough breads and coffee;
- The Conondale General Store is 8km from Crystal Waters and provides a General Store with basic provisions, some food items and fuel. The townships of Kenilworth & Maleny are both around 30 minutes drive away.
- On most Friday evenings, on the EcoCentre big screen, there is a movie for members of the community***, $6 entry**, visitors welcome. Good idea to inquire if you are interested. ***Doors open at 7.30pm and the film starts at 8pm.
- Walks. There are several walking tracks along the creeks, gullies & ridges within the property which you can explore – you can pick up a map at the Eco Park. Tours are also available.