Welcome to Crystal Waters Eco Park
Eco Park Guidelines for visitors and tenants
The Eco Park aims to provide guests and tenants:
- A safe and hygienic environment
- Privacy and a peaceful and an undisturbed stay
To help your stay be an enjoyable experience we ask that you observe the following. If you are unable to follow these guidelines, you may be asked to leave (at the Park Manager’s discretion). Of course, if there are instances of violent and/or dangerous behaviour, the authorities may be called for assistance.
Should you need any assistance during your stay, please notify park management during the office hours of 2-5pm on 07) 5494 4550 or outside those hours for emergencies on 0498 044 645. For feedback and complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the health and safety of our guests and community, it is a condition of entry that you:
- Have not had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 72 hours, even mild symptoms, or are otherwise unwell
- Are not currently under Government directed lockdown/stay-at-home orders, and/or have not been directed to self-isolate
- Are not waiting on COVID-19 test results
- To the best of your knowledge, have not been in close contact with a person who has a reported or suspected case of coronavirus COVID-19 in the past 14 days
Should any of these apply to you or others included in your booking, please contact Park Management and/or stay home and get tested before visiting.
2. Respect for Shared Space
The EcoPark is a shared, family-oriented space where we request everyone to respect others’ right to a peaceful, safe and private stay.
3. Use of Camp Kitchen & Kitchenette Behind Bunkhouses
- Keep clean and tidy: Put away all items used (dishes, pots, pans, cups, cutlery); clear, wipe, and sanitise benches, ready for the next user.
- Remove or store all personal items before leaving kitchen areas.
- Share the space respectfully: do not monopolise facilities or use other people’s food or gear without permission.
- Limit noise between 10pm – 7:30am
- Use of washing machines or dryer is only between 7:30am & 10pm
- No events without special permission. There are other facilities in Crystal Waters should you wish to book a venue for a party or event. Email email@example.com or call Sabine on 07) 5435 0111 for more information.
- Responsible and social use of alcohol is acceptable as part of your stay if you choose
- Drunken and/or disorderly behaviour is not OK and may result in the police being called for
6. Illicit drugs
- As per the regulations in the State of Queensland, the use of illicit drugs is not permitted anywhere in the campgrounds
- If you are observed to be consuming illicit drugs you will be asked to refrain from use and expected to do so immediately
- If you are seen to be in possession of equipment for illicit drug use or supply of illicit drugs you will be asked to leave the campgrounds immediately.
- Failure to do so will result in the police being called for assistance
- According to health regulations, smoking is not permissible in any of the buildings or common facilities of the Eco Park.
- Smoking is OK at the two designated smoking areas only in the park which are advised when you arrive.
- Ensure butts are stubbed completely out to ensure no fires can be started
- Please dispose of butts in the rubbish bin and not in the bush as they can be there for many years
8. Driving and Parking
- If you have a large vehicle (RV and caravan), please make contact with Park Management before arrival.
- Be aware of unpredictable wildlife while driving, especially around dusk and dawn. The wallabies are particularly known for jumping in front of vehicles.
- Within the Eco Park, please restrict your vehicle speed to 10 k/hr for the safety of children and wildlife, and to avoid dust.
- The speed limit within all of Crystal Waters is 30 k/hr.
- Parking will usually be on your hired site, or as close as possible.
9. Camp Fires
Fires in braziers are welcome for you to enjoy your camping experience. However, there may be periods in summer where it is total fire ban in Summer months. Please ask before planning or lighting a fire at your site.
- We also have a large communal fire pit for you to enjoy when not a fire ban.
- Please attend your fire and extinguish it thoroughly when you leave the site and overnight.
- You will need to supply your own wood.
10. Rubbish Disposal
- Minimisation of rubbish is appreciated. If you can take it with you instead of using our bins, please do.
- Please keep disposable nappies with you, or dispose of in the green-lidded garbage bins near the Crystal Waters roundabout entrance.
- Use the bins located near the roundabout entrance for recyclables eligible for the 10cent refundable scheme.
- Rinse out all containers before disposal to minimise unpleasant odours.
- Crystal Waters is a designated Land for Wildlife area. Cats and dogs are not permitted on Crystal Waters property to protect native wildlife.
- While it is wonderful to appreciate the abundant wildlife from afar, kangaroos, wallabies, and other wildlife are wild. Do not approach, feed, harass or try to touch wildlife.
- Please refer to the Driving Guidelines above in reference to wildlife. If you hit an animal or encounter an injured animal:
◦ Notify Park Management and/or CW Ranger on 07 5494 4726 ◦ If alive and injured, call the WILVOS hotline or Australia Zoo:
▪ WILVOS: 07 5441 6200
▪ Australia Zoo: 07 5436 2097 (24 hrs)
◦ DO NOT approach or touch injured wildlife as they can be startled and dangerous
12. Violence and Conflict
- Verbal and physical violence, including threats, intimidation, and aggressive behaviour is not tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave, and/or the police being called for assistance.
- Should you have a conflict with another guest or tenant, notify Park Management.
- If not resolved or you have feedback or a complaint about Park Management, you can email the
Crystal Waters Co-op Office at firstname.lastname@example.org – or call 54 944 620
If you are in immediate danger, call 000.
- Checkout time is 10am, or we can be flexible if spaces are available. Please ask Park Management.
Cancellation of EcoPark Reservations:
- within 24 hours of your Reservation date – No refund is provided.
- between 7 days and greater than 24 hours – a 50% refund will be provided.
- If cancelled more than 7 days ahead of your Reservation date, 80% refund will be provided.
In Case of Emergency Call 000
In case of other emergencies on site follow the direction of the Eco Park Management or the local fire brigade.
Please Agree to these Terms
UPDATED JULY 2022