*Full Course Fee AU$ 1,950
plus accommodation (camping is just $150)
Book Early as places do fill quickly. We now have 15 vacancies remaining.
If your application is not successful for this PDC Course, we provide a “waiting list” for the next PDC at Crystal Waters when it becomes available
The Fee includes all meals, manual and certificate, but you must Register now. (Note for International Students; currently $AU1950 is about $US1400)
You can secure a position in the Course for as little as $100 deposit, with Payments Plans available – then full Payments should be completed by last week of February.
Course fees include:
- All Meals included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon teas.
- 72+ hours teaching time, with comprehensive course notes provided in your PDC Manual
- PDC Certificate as a “Permaculture Designer”
- Permaculture Design Certification as approved by Bill Mollison (a founder of Permaculture)
- Eco Village living experience in the award winning Crystal Waters Permaculture Village
- Visits to eco homes and gardens to experience, learn & share Permaculture practices with community members
- Social & local sightseeing events, experience the wildlife and the experience of being in an Eco Village!
Camping at the “EcoPark” – Crystal Waters Visitors Camping Area (Eco Caravan Park). The Fee for Camping during the 2-week Course is $150 pp and single bed Bunks are available (you get about 10% off normal fees).
Accommodation at the Crystal Waters EcoPark / visitors camping area should be arranged with the EcoPark Manager, Greg. Go here for info and Contact.
Other accommodation options are also available on request at an additional cost.