The properties listed on this page are offered for sale by the owners. Some are listed with local Maleny real estate agents, most are private sales. For more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact the owners directly.
Rental properties at Crystal Waters are highly sought after – as Rental availability is up to individual owners, you may need to ask CW Residents during a visit to the Markets or a Saturday morning Coffee if you are seeking to rent. If you buy, but cannot move here straight away, a guaranteed rental market awaits.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all lots offered for sale are freehold properties of about one acre (0.4 hectare) in size.
- All lots are part of the Crystal Waters Group Title and are bought and sold as per standard Queensland conveyancing requirements. Normal bank or credit union lending arrangements are available if a mortgage is required. It is up to you to arrange this.
- The Crystal Waters Body Corporate manages the shared Land, Roads and water supply. Contact the CW Body Corporate if you need to ask questions:
- Please ensure you make arrangements with the owners or agents BEFORE GOING TO HAVE A LOOK at the properties for sale.
Unexpected visits are an intrusion on the owners or tenants privacy.
- If you are not an Australian resident, we suggest you seek advice from the Australian Commonwealth Government concerning foreign ownership regulations.
* All prices in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
|Lot 1 – Village Green||Price options available on request|
An ideal place for your small ethical enterprise…
Lots are available within the Crystal Waters Village Area for small ecological, artisan, craft or other businesses that would fit with the Village environment.
This is a prime and central location at Crystal Waters, with much focus of Community activities in this area. Close to existing village cafe, Bakery and Treasures shop area, flat land and ready to build, with some established trees nearby.
By locating your business in the Village Area, it will benefit from the great reputation Crystal Waters has its focus on sustainable and ethical living.
The space has potential for your own innovative building design, something Crystal Waters is well known for.
Contact the Coop office for more details.
We will provide information here of any Properties coming up available
2 CURRENT LISTINGS. see below.
|Affordable Dual living opportunity via ‘Tenants in Common’ or Company Title arrangement.||
offers over $265,000
Enjoy a healthy and safe, a peaceful lifestyle whilst being connected to nature, a vibrant community and to the world through fibre optic internet to your place.
Working from home you can embrace the fresh country air and relax on the huge deck overlooking nature, wildlife and a small dam.
Suits a single person or a couple. Preference is given to the cash buyer.
Crystal Waters is a wildlife sanctuary, so strictly no cats and dogs (this is not negotiable, sorry )
This is an affordable Tenants in Common opportunity - your home on ⅔ of the land (Freehold property is one acre in total). A small self-contained cabin is privately situated away from your space and occupied by a single, older female mainly on weekends.
Interested? The first step - please send an email addressing the following:
Email above to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please note that email is best for initial contact. - No other means of communication are Welcome to start with! An email will be promptly responded to
Expanded House in Two Buildings
For Sale at Crystal Waters Eco Village:
4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 2 toilets / 2 lounges (one a large room 7m X 7m) - on approx. an acre freehold land divided into two tenants in common sections
You have your own half acre approx. 2 000 sq. m plus opportunity to licence Body Corporate land adjoining. There is a boundary line between both halves of the lot. You have your own road entrance.
Genuine enquiries only: Contact email@example.com - viewing by appointment
This lovely Property is set in a good location within Crystal Waters Village, near The Big Dam (with a viewing seat opposite the lot) and the river swimming hole nearby. There are panoramic views off to the North East from the back deck of the house. There are 2 buildings with the Main 3-bedroom House off the Carport with a large timber Verandah overlooking terraced gardens.
The 2nd Building has 1 bedroom and its own Shower & Toilet and Kitchenette plus a large room currently used for classes. This large living space has a Patio with panoramic Views.
Features: House 3 Bed/1 Bath/1 Toilet
- Timber dwelling with cypress weatherboards on the outside/louvres
- Solar hot water/ 6.6kW solar power system/Mains power
- 1 Clivuus Multrum Compost toilet
- Large deck looking out to mountain and forest views
- Mains water plus two 5000 gallon tanks
- Rock retaining walls
- Wi Fi (CW will have its own internet service this year 2021)
- Free to air satellite television – many channels
- Gas stove in house
- Polished floorboards in house
- Fruit trees and gardens
- Little pond and pump
- Large carport
- Space under house for work area/laundry
Features: House Expanded 1Bed/1 Shower/1 Toilet/Large Room
- Solar Power System on roof (6.6 kW)
- Floating floor in large room (Mahogany)
- Electric hot water system (uses up excess solar power)
- Pergola, paved areas and trellises
- Rain water for drinking and mains water
- Internal wood heater/flue
- Compost toilet
Tenants in Common: Freehold acre is divided into two halves owned separately.
- You need to have the full price in cash. Land cannot be mortgaged.
- You share ownership of the solar power system and a 5,000 gallon water tank with pump. (The system currently fully powers the whole lot.)
- You negotiate and sign a Tenants in Common agreement at point of sale.
- (You can negotiate to change the current agreement. This agreement states that the other owners have to approve any buyers. (Currently a couple with a young son.)
- All community levies and council rates are halved for each section of the property. (approx. $4000 divided by 2 = approx. $2000 per annum)
Genuine enquiries only
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org - viewing by appointment - offers above $390,000
More Listings coming soon in 2021!
Crystal Waters residents can advertise their property on this page for $75 for a basic listing or $150 for a full listing with Photo Gallery. Listings are for up to 6 months and can be renewed, Please contact the Coop office to book.