The Crystal Waters Country Market, held 8am to 1pm on the first Saturday of each month (except January), is renowned for its friendly, relaxed community atmosphere, a showcase of local produce, healers and crafts set in an idyllic rural setting.
2019 Monthly Markets is on Saturday 8am to 1pm
September 7, October 5,
November 2, December 7.
Children enjoy the playground area!
The Crystal Waters Village Markets is a lively Monthly Event when many of the locals and visitors come for the fun and sharing.
• the opportunity to buy from stall holders their local produce & handcrafted wares. You’ll find fresh organic veggies, sourdough bread direct from the wood-fired oven, cakes, dips, plants, seedlings, local honey, kombucha, smoothies, up-cycled and recycled treasures, clothing, books, massage, acupuncture, face painting, delicious meals, snacks, chai, great coffee and more.
• The Bakery, Kitchen and Flowerpot Cafe are always open for delicious food and drinks. Other vendors and stalls are also available.
• a festive-style feel created by the variety of live music on the Village Green or the deck. Then, enjoy the evening after the markets with the local DJ's at "The Chill Sesh".
• fun and play for your children at the playground. There’s ample space too for your children to play games on the grass or for adults and families to bring a blanket and enjoy a picnic.
• Monthly dress-up theme with prizes for best dressed.
• Currently no wifi is available
• Bring your cash.
Eftpos is available at the Flowerpot Cafe Shop & at Conondale Store, 8km.
• No cats and dogs: Crystal Waters is a Wildlife Sanctuary with a strict “No Cats or Dogs Allowed” policy. We have an abundance of kangaroos, wallabies, other Australian native wildlife and bird varieties which attracts many visitors.
The Bakery, Kitchen and Flowerpot Cafe Shop are Open and plenty of Food & Drinks available from several vendors.
Please Note: Crystal Waters is a Wildlife Sanctuary and as such we have a Policy of “No Cats or Dogs Allowed” (sorry!). We have an abundance of Kangaroos, Wallabies, other Australian native wildlife and many Bird varieties and this is an attraction to many visitors.
Other Saturday Mornings:
The wood-fired Sourdough Bakery and Flowerpot Cafe Shop are open EVERY Saturday from 8am-1pm for bread, coffee and pastries.
Brick-a-Brack Lane at Crystal Waters Market
The variety of Market Stalls include pre-loved clothes and homewares, Crafts, Books - as well as locally produced vegies, cakes, plants, honey, herbs and seedlings, hearty organic meals and light snacks.
Local & visiting musicians perform througout the morning.
The Flowerpot Cafe Shop and wood-fired Sourdough Bakery (open every Saturday morning) is a must for lovers of real bread and pastries.
Great (local) coffee and a warm welcome await you at this popular community-run market on the green.
Stall holders WELCOME for all our Market Days!
Like to hold a stall?
• Our prices are from $15 per stall
• You must have a relevant Licence from the Health Department if you serve food
• For more information or to book contact the Market Organiser Jacqui on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, just ask us!
Like the Crystal Waters Markets page on Facebook Here, for updates.